Victory introduces a new, high performance shaft: the VXT .166. This shaft has a parallel taper design for supreme accuracy, high FOC, and faster arrow recovery of the bow. This pure carbon fiber, micro-diameter shaft is less affected by wind and the front-parallel, rear taper design offers line cutting advantages.
- 90° carbon fiber weave reduces torsional deflection and improves durability while maintaining precision straightness
- Digitally spine aligned for increased accuracy and consistency
- Advanced Nano-Ceramic coating aids in easy arrow removal from targets
- Weight tolerance: +/- .5 grains
- Spine tolerance: +/- .001″
- Weight: 355 (7.5 gpi), 450 (7.4 gpi), 550 (7.4 gpi), 630 (7.4 gpi)
Complete of pin adapter and Bohning pin nock.